Leading women through spiritual, personal, and financial growth with mentoring and access to local resources
What we do
Women are overwhelmingly the largest demographic in our community; and for those who are recovering from incarceration, addiction, domestic/relationship violence, and other life-altering challenges, the barriers can seem insurmountable. That is why Women of Worth (WoW) helps our participants develop spiritual, social, and personal stability, as well as the practical tools that lead to financial literacy and fulfilling employment. The Mosaic Center’s year-long program leads women to reclaim their identities, dignity, and God-given talents.
What we offer
* 1:1 tutoring with a female mentor who has experienced and risen above similar challenges (weekly)
* Group meetings with a professional leader (monthly)
* Workshops teaching resume and cover-letter preparation, financial literacy, and interview skills (quarterly)
* Conflict resolution techniques
* Confidence and self-esteem development
* Trust-building methods, to include increased comfort with personal vulnerability
* Paths to reclaim identity in Jesus Christ, rather than self-judgment by societal standards
Interested in being a participant in Women of Worth? Interested in being a mentor? Click the links below to register for WoW, take a personality test, or become a Mentor. You may also contact Gerilyn at firstname.lastname@example.org or The Mosaic Center at email@example.com.